Client Money Protection
We know that security of your funds is paramount, and at TradeDirect365 we have a number of safeguards and policies to ensure your funds are safe.
All client-deposited funds are held in a segregated client account with a top-tier Australian bank (Westpac Bank).
These funds are NOT used for hedging purposes, to meet the trading obligations of other customers or any other business dealings.
Client Money – Key Points
- All client money is held at Westpac Bank, an Australian authorised deposit-taking institution.
- All client money is segregated from any accounts used to hold TradeDirect365’s money and conduct the business of TradeDirect365.
- Client money held in the segregated account is co-mingled with other clients’ money as permissible by the Corporations Act.
- Client money is required to be held to meet margin requirements. However, funds are never transferred out of the segregated bank account to fund open positions.
- Client money is not used to meet any of TradeDirect365’s margin requirements or business operations.
- TradeDirect365, as a trading name of Finsa Pty Limited, is licensed by ASIC (AFSL Number 422661) and complies with all Australian client money regulations.