Trading Cost (spread + commission) Cash Rebate
- A welcome bonus that gives new TD365 clients up to AUD $2,500 trading cost (spread + commission) cash rebate on their first month’s trading costs.
- There are no complicated criteria, simply open a TD365 trading account, start trading and after 1 month claim your bonus by emailing support team.
- We’ll then put the applicable cash rebate back into your trading account (capped at AUD $2,500) as per the rebate ladder to the right.
- The rebate is yours to use as you wish – you can withdraw the cash or use it to trade with.
- You open a TD365 account and trade FX and stocks for 30 days. Your trading costs (spread costs and/or commission) are $800. The welcome bonus will be $80 (10% of $800).
- You open a TD365 account and trade Indices and FX in your first month. Your spreads costs total $12,400. The welcome bonus will be $2,500 (max. bonus $2,500).
Up to AUD $2,500 Trading Cost Rebate Promotion: Terms and Conditions
By participating in the up to AUD $2,500 Trading Cost Rebate Promotion (“Promotion”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
- TradeDirect365, as a trading name of Finsa Pty Limited, ACN 158 065 635, AFSL No. 422661 is offering new clients a trading cost rebate on the applicable spread and commission costs of executed margin trades in their first month of trading with TradeDirect365, up to a maximum AUD $2,500.
- This Promotion is only available to new clients of TradeDirect365 who have registered for an account within the Promotion Period and have never held an account with TradeDirect365 previously.
- The Promotion Period runs between the period Tuesday 30th April 2019 to Wednesday 31st July 2019.
- Rebates are capped at a maximum of AUD $2,500 for the first month of trading. By way of example, if a qualifying client places trades with spread totalling A$12,000 in their first month, the rebate would be A$2,500 (the maximum amount).
- The Promotion is not available on the TradeDirect365 MT4 trading platform.
- To be eligible for the Promotion, the client must have registered for a new account within the Promotion Period. The account must also be approved within the Promotion Period. They must also fund their approved trading account and trade within the Promotion Period.
- The first month of trading takes effect from the date the new account is approved and concludes at midnight one calendar month after this date.
- Trading cost rebates are calculated from the first trade during the first month of trading on the client’s trading account up to a maximum of AUD $2,500.
- Trading cost rebates are only available up until Wednesday 31st July 2019. Spread and commissions charged after Wednesday 31st July 2019 will not be considered for this Promotion.
- Clients are required to claim their rebate by contacting the Support team via email on firstname.lastname@example.org. The rebate must be requested within 14 days from the end of your first month. If you do not claim within this period clients are no longer entitled to receive the rebate.
- Clients eligible for trading cost rebates will have the appropriate rebate applied to their trading account within 10 working days. Any rebate due will be applied directly into the client’s trading account; no other method of cash or payment settlement will be offered or granted.
- Once applied to the client’s account there are no release criteria and the bonus money can be withdrawn at any time upon the instruction of the client.
- Withdrawal of the bonus amount is not automatic and TradeDirect365 must be instructed by the client.
- This Promotion cannot can be used in conjunction with any other TradeDirect365 promotional offer
- TradeDirect365 shall not provide any advice or accept any liability in relation to any tax obligation that may be incurred as a result of the rebate awarded. Clients are advised to obtain independent advice in respect to any tax implications as a result of any rebate awarded to clients.
- Products offered on TradeDirect365’s trading platform are margined products and it is possible to incur losses that exceed the initial deposit, or any cash rebate received. Under no circumstances will TradeDirect365 be liable for any losses that you may incur as a result of trading margined products. Dealing in products that are highly leveraged carries significantly greater risk than non-geared investments and you could lose in excess of the monies you initially deposited to maintain any positions in leveraged products.
- At all times, please refer to TradeDirect365’s Financial Services Guide (FSG) and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) available at www.tradedirect365.com.au/terms.
- TradeDirect365 shall not be liable for any special indirect, incidental or consequential loss or damage relating to your participation or your inability to participate in the Promotion.
- You shall indemnify and hold TradeDirect365, its affiliates, officers and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, damage relating to your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- TradeDirect365 reserves the right to exclude any individual or any application from this Promotion. The decision of TradeDirect365 is final and you accept that TradeDirect365 will be under no obligation to provide any reason for doing so.
- This Promotion is not open to employees and their families of TradeDirect365, and those of any white label clients or introducing brokers who have a contractual relationship with TradeDirect365.
- TradeDirect365 reserves the right to amend the terms of the offer or withdraw it at any time without notice.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by laws of New South Wales, and any dispute under the Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.